Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, November 26, 2011

What I Learned Today

I learned today that if I'm feeling grumpy, there is a real reason underneath it or causing it.  I learned today that if I dig deep enough and allow myself permission to feel the grumpy and experience it and open up and share it....new sensations happen in my body.

I'm thinking that we all experience this just going on about our daily lives and schedules.  This happens often without having to connect to it and/or give permission to it.

However, today, I sat with it and wanted to understand it and, voila, something that has been an underlying grief for me, came out.  I experienced it, connected to my greatest courage to voice it and even asked God to help me say it in a way that the person I was speaking to could hear me and understand.

I think it worked; by George.  It's out 'there' now.  I am no longer holding on to it and it isn't half as powerful out 'there' as it feels 'here' inside of me.  It's like I disarmed myself of a heaviness that wasn't benefiting me, or others, to carry. 

I don't know what will become of me sharing these feelings and thoughts.  However, I did what I could do for myself and others by being vulnerable and honest with love and much thought.

Feel it, voice it, process it, and let it flow.   I learned today that this truly empowers at least one soul!

May you empower your soul today.

                                            blog.triggerlapppy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment