Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, November 21, 2011

Do I

Do I create my own fear?  As I am here typing this post, is what inside of me real fear and apprehension or is it a created fear.

I'm thinking created.  As I am now, all is fine in my world.  I am safe, I am loved, I matter.

The questioning of what if this happens or what if I can't do this or what if this doesn't happen.... these thoughts can mess with me.

I release them now in this moment.  I trust that what does come into my life, I can handle.  I can embrace.  I can help to turn it into the life that I want to be involved in; participate in; loved in.

I choose to see things on the positive note.  I choose to create positive in my life.  I choose to allow what is and evolve it into what helps me to feel fulfilled.

I already am fulfilled perhaps.  What if it only takes acknowledgement of same to live this way.

What we have in our lives now today is our lives.  It is living.  It is enough.  We are enough.  I am enough.  You are enough.  I believe that for the simple reason that we are here as we are; this is enough.  We need nothing else in this moment to be whole if we choose this.

I choose this.  I walk in wholeness today.

May you choose wholeness, contentment and the belief that you are enough just as you are. 

Go forward with knowing that you are enough; you have enough; you know enough to be whole just as you are in this very moment.  May you take your whole self and share it with your world.  The world will be better because you are living your true, loving essence of self.

My wish for you today is to choose to watch the world around you respond to this and may you see the beauty of the love you send out work it's magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment