Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 20, 2011

Projection

I am feeling that when I call the nurses that are doing the fabulous job that they do, I feel like they are wondering why I am not there.  I also feel a vibe of anger or judgment coming from them because I am not there in person visiting with my dad for their 15 minute intervals that are allowed in ICU after open heart surgery.  Is this questioning myself.
Some have asked why I am not.  I say the same answer that I've been telling everyone about how we didn't do too well with our relationship on this earth but I am bonded to him and I love him.   I truly feel that he never wanted a regular relationship with me.  Even this past month, he kept me at a distant.  His only need was for him to know I was there when he called.   He didn't want to talk too deep.  He didn't want me in his business.  Most of me knows this is just what he knew how to do.  Part of me thinks it was to protect me.

I was feeling like my husband was getting tired of all the time and energy I was spending on this man.  I definitely spent more on him than any one person this past month.  I projected that this was how my husband felt.  When I got the nerve up to ask him, I learned that I was mistaken.  His frustration was coming from him not being able to understand how this man had such a pull on me.  I don't understand it; how can anyone else.

I've been telling myself again and again that 'this being human is not for sissies'.  I totally am believing this today.

I think I have turned off my emotions button right now.  I'm just going through the motions and getting through the day.

I KNOW that there are much worse situations.   I also know we all have our 'stuff'.  I also know that I'm ready to breathe and be on the lighter side of living. 

Peaks and valley; peaks and valleys.

With the love in my heart and with the love of so many, I will stand strong and live on.  We all have our allotted time here on earth.  I believe we are here to learn, grow and share.  I'm trying my best at all three.

May you be your best at learning, growing and sharing today; or whichever one is the most important for you to Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment