Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nothing To Say

I don't feel like I have anything to say.  I'm not chomping at the bit to get out a 'share'.  I have nothing pressing, exciting, genius or otherwise to say.

I type to see what comes alive.

.........

The weather sure has been cold, very warm, rainy, sunny, windy, damp, dry;  pretty much all over the place.  The fish in the pond are slowly swimming and I only see a few floating happily near the surface.  Most are seemingly down deep and hanging out.  My birds are happy enough with the music I play for them.  I have one love bird 18 yrs. old and I'm keeping my eye on her because she looks frail and she is loosing feathers and her head even looks a bit distorted with her neck.  She still whistles and chirps to me mimicking me everytime I go downstairs to see them all.  I have four.  Parakeets, Cockatiel and the Lovebird.  I enjoy their song and just watching them.  Cotton Candy, Sunshine, Sky and Chippers are their names.

I'm thinking I sit here pretty numb.  My body feels a bit tired from holding it so tightly.  Maybe it does something somewhat positive for the muscles and burning calories. (Am I strength training, ha)   I do not think it's so good for my blood flow.  If I had to guess I would think that this would be my way of thinking that I'm protecting myself.  I'm bracing for a 'storm' to hit me and knock me down.  I'm holding on to protect myself from pain and/or some agony.  I'm not trusting the process of life and/or myself to be okay with what the outcome with my father will be.  Am I like the 10 yr. old girl that was first abandoned.  Perhaps, I can choose to give this part of myself up and know and live with what is now and not what I created way back when to protect myself.  I created this habit of shutting down and holding myself tightly and hidden to shun myself from any discomfort; the (real)  fear of my (not real) belief that I could have done something different to change the chaos that stormed my young life.

Oh.  Deep.  

As I read back the above paragraph; I 'hear' myself stating that the outcome of my father's life will change my life.  Is this true?  It did when I was 10 and 22 when he decided to disappear from my life not once, but twice.  However, I'm a 52 year old woman now and he hasn't really been physically in my life in any significant way.  What if the outcome of his life doesn't have to affect my life at all.  I can still be there to my best capacity for him and I can, maybe most importantly, be here for me in my greatest capacity.  Mmmm.  I like this. 

I could find myself shut down and tight for a long time or I can choose something different.  I'm not sure what this quite is yet.  If I had to push deeper, I could choose to say I'd like to be relaxed, open and able to trust the process of life.  To, again, accept what is and live for this moment.  This moment where I find myself safe, somewhat content, hopeful and somewhat alive.  I can choose living.  Living to me means being around and enjoying people, places, things; sharing laughter, love, and truth.  Letting go and letting myself feel, thrive and even be a little 'crazy' with whatever is put in front of me and just believing that no matter what - I will be okay.

It's how I roll; it's what I do.  Proof is in my past.  Perhaps, I can live this proof now and take it into the future with me.

It is a choice, I BELIEVE.

So, since I didn't have anything to say....this is amazing to me....perhaps I could choose quiet over chatter at times and continue on through my sick, cool, and true self.  (sick meaning awesome, of course)

It's great being me.

May you have a great day being you.

What if you choose to believe in your greatness only (just as you are) today?  Would you be different?  Would your world?  Would our world?  Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment