Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Support

I'm feeling sad.  I do not remember the last time I was able to say this; not that I want to feel this way.  However, I am knowing that this is only a feeling and that feelings do not last. 

We humans go through an array of feelings to live.  These feelings are here to guide and support us.  When I turn off my feelings, am I turning off me?   I'm thinking yes.

I want to let myself feel.  I feel this way for a reason.  To disregard and/or turn off this feeling is to disregard and turn off myself.

I want to try to live.  I want to feel, even when the feeling isn't optimal or it's downright awful.  What if, all it is is a feeling and if I feel it, it dissipates forever and I get to move on to a bigger and better me (well, maybe not a bigger me, ha). 

So, I'm thinking I'm not going to resist what I feel.  I'm willing to try this feeling thing, at least.  I can always turn off from feeling anytime I choose.  I've learned to be brilliant at it.  However, I am choosing to acknowledge, feel and allow what is inside of me.  Whether it be difficult as all get out; easy as loving the feeling or somewhere in between.  I am open to feeling my true self.

May you feel what is inside of you and accept that it's okay and, know that, possibly, it is the only way through to the total light of you.

Bring it - I am waiting to know you and support you.


                                   A living thing fully supported by another living thing.  Proof is in the picture.
                                                                                                Artist Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment