Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 30, 2013

Walk

As I walk around the apartment complex with Tiffany, I meet many 'friends' that I have come to be acquainted with. 

There is Michele and her sister, Sara (twins) that always stop to ask how Little Bear is.  Michele is very kind and sweet.  She is an ice skater, a writer and a soccer player.  Sara is a child of a few words and is also beautiful. 

Today, I met a man who wrote script for Red Buttons, the comedian.  I have friends that own large birds; have many cats; love their vehicles and are just friendly.   There is a couple in the corner unit that has downsized dramatically in the last 3 years.

So, while this hasn't been the easiest or most comfortable of transitions for me, I have met many wonderful people doing exhilarating things. 

I know this is where I am supposed to be.  I am only passing through.  And, I am grateful that I have.

The sky is brilliant and dramatic this early evening, with clouds, sunshine and about 72 degrees.  I am noticing quite a few little spider webs with a spider right smack in the middle of each one.  I don't know if it's 'season' for them.  They are quite different looking than the spiders up north.  These seem to be 'scarier' to me.  As, they always seem to be present in their web tucked in tight to the center of it.

With the end of 2013 very near, I know gratitude for all that is in my life.  I have been blessed.  One can't make up where they find themselves from time to time.  One cannot prepare for much of it.  One can only walk on and through as we build anew and learn to speak our truest of truths from a loving position.  We walk on. 

May you speak your truest of truths from your most loving space that is right at the center of yourself.  I believe.

                                                                Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment