Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, December 19, 2013

Childish

I'm feeling childish as I 'can't control my dog' to contain her easily and quietly in a contained area.  She is circling around, barking, scratching, very hyper as she tells me she wants out.  It's very stressful on me.  Perhaps, there are just some dogs that will not tolerate this.  Yes, it is probably what I taught her.  I taught her that she can have her way and that I'll always be here for her.  And, I hear and believe that movement is not in her best interest.  I have been truly fighting what I feel and what I know about this for several weeks now. 

There has always been something with the dogs and I.  An unsettledness; an uncomfortable-ness within me if they were not happy and content as I would label it.

I called the vet after fighting with myself not to all morning long.   I've told myself I'm a bad person and I'm the only one that cannot just do as the doctors say and keep her crated.  I am wrong because I believe that many doctors and people think it is so easy and a no brainer... when my experience is quite the opposite.

I felt very childish as I called the vet.  She was extremely helpful and was kind enough even to tell me that there are even some dogs that the owners have to come and pick them up because they just refuse or are unable to settle down where they are. 

I hung up feeling more at peace.  I hung up feeling childish.  I hung up feeling stronger within my stance.   I hung up thinking that some of the last times I easily asked for what I want or needed from my deepest truth, I was a child.  And, as this child; I was told not to feel this way; not to cry; not to create attention and to be seen and not heard.  Apparently, I believed this as fact and now, 40+ years later, I am learning that what I feel is okay, what I innately or instinctual know is correct for me and there is a very real basis for how and what I experience each situation.

So, I say, go ahead and feel childish but do not stop the feeling.  Embrace it and go with it.  Be gentle and loving toward yourself.  Allow your instinct to be the loudest part of you.  Allow all the other 'voices' to dissipate and fly off and out of you.   Keep only what is YOU. 

You really are your 'best answer'  that you have going for you.   Just what if You are the miracle you have been waiting for.

Everything we need for this lifetime we already have.

I support you in following your innate and instinctual knowledge and feelings.  I truly believe when we all do this and share who we are from this truth within - OH LA LA and FA LA LA LA LA - Then, it will indeed be a very MERRY Christmas.

How many of us are doing things we really do not want to do or we get very little joy from, if any....  Who in your life is going to be the first one to innately 'perform' and love on in the way that brings everyone that is touched by these deeply real truths the same opportunity to share what is truly inside of themselves because they experience this one person doing the same....

May it be YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment