Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cards

As I get ready for my husband to come and 'move in' and work from here at his new office; as I feel the huge challenge of our world's issues becoming more compressed; as I pray for my dog to heal and not be permanently damaged from her spine...  as I acknowledge many being forced to change habits, ways and thoughts,  I pick 3 tarot cards.  (lol)   I feel like I'm supposed to say, I put on my 'cape and become a super hero' and, instead, I say ' I pick 3 tarot cards'!  lol

The three cards I was drawn to are as follows:

Four of Staffs
"Tarot Wisdom:  Fire is energy, in this case the energy of love and passion.  Four is the number of physical manifestation.  This card depicts a structured and enduring passion.   It could refer to a marriage, a partnership or another relationship that is meant to endure."

Four of  Coins
"Tarot Wisdom:  You are being overly concerned about physical wellbeing, whether health or wealth.  the message suggests that you are holding back on spending money or energy.  If things are out of kilter in your life the card appears like a slap on the hand to remind you to regain a more balanced perspective.

Death
"Tarot Wisdom:  .... death is necessary in order to make a fresh start.   We must allow the old to pass away so that we can usher in the new.  Initiation into the mysteries involves the death of one's old self.  We see this necessary death also in the myth of the moon god, who dies every lunar cycle in the new moon and is reborn again.  This cycle of death and rebirth is the essential theme of the alchemical process.  We go through many deaths in life every time a phase or cycle comes to an end.  Jobs, relationships, health, wealth, spiritual growth - all these involve endings and beginnings.  The trick of keeping steady on the path is knowing when it is time to let go, and allowing Death to claim what it should.  Mourn and give what is passing its due, but do not linger in the grief.  Something new is rising on the horizon.

"Tarot Wisdom" from the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

May you let go of what is holding you back; may you trust that where you are is exactly where you need to be; may you be open to creating a nice balance and may you know endurance as you walk on and, hopefully, follow your passion(s).

                                                           Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment