Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 23, 2013

Day Before the Eve

It is the day before Christmas Eve.  My daughter is heading south from Pennsylvania to Florida via car.  My Little Bear is holding her own; shaky at times and wanting to play at other times.  My husband is settling in to work and the apartment and I want to run for the hills!

I'm here with what is.  My insides are shaky and shaken.  I am not relaxed.  I know everything will play out perfectly; exactly how it is supposed to.  I know that however Christmas plays out as long as I love; am open to love and share love... beautiful things will occur.

I know that this is not a 'normal' Christmas for me.  I am not settled in my life.  I also know that with these abnormalities, I can still allow the feeling of sanity.  Hmm

The sharing of meals, the sharing of presents, the celebration of the birth of Jesus.  The serene and magical 'air' that is present on this beautiful holiday. 

I gave myself a present already and have it opened and used and my hair is curly and fluffy because of it!  Hoot.  I figure if my Christmas is 'different', I may as well allow much of this 'difference' to be enjoyed.  Hence, an early Christmas gift and a joy using it. 

I have reached out to many friends and family members.   I will not be with most of them.  However, my heart will be with them even though I am not.

I honor the holiday.   I honor how you celebrate it.   I honor you.  I honor the story of Christmas' past.  I honor the story of your Christmas just as it is.   I know you deserve the serenity, the joy, the love, the birth and the peace that this season can represent. 

May you honor you and all that you have and all that you don't have.  Feel and live the honor of you as you honor Him and every life you touch this special and, perhaps, one of a kind Christmas Holiday.  May you make sure that you are truly present in everything you do and every place you are.  This may be the best present of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment