Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Force

I'm feeling like there is a 'force' present in many of our lives that is showing us that we must do things differently.  We must change things up.  We are becoming aware that changing our thoughts, patterns, ways and habits are essential to know peace and to live through and on with the sign of the times.

We have never been 'here' before.  We are the age of technology and the age of individual wholeness globally. 

There is no right or wrong as much as there is a desire for happy and loving.  Most everyone I encounter; and I have been 'encountering' more lately, shows or declares how what used to work for them easily no longer does and the 'answer' is still 'out' as to what does work easily and best.

If you know what I am talking about, may you believe yourself as you maneuver through your day.  If you believe me to be nutty, may you gently accept the wonder of your ways.  Or, is it may you gently wonder the acceptance of your ways...

We are in this together.

As I continue searching for a new home; a new car, a new career with a deeply evolved, stand strong in myself love of my truth..  I continue searching on.

I am open to what is; what will be; who I am and what I will encounter.  I come from love and I come with hope and light to support you to be exactly the person that you are from the depth of your inner self to the expansiveness of what is outside of yourself.  We all touch everything that is. 

"Touch" on; lovingly, openly, faithfully, truthfully with the utmost sense of self - inside of one's self and outward from one's self. 

The 'force' of this is upon us.  Either this or I may be the most crazy of all.   OR is it possible that all of you are the crazy ones (I say this respectfully (ha)) and I am the most sane 'one' there is....   LOL  Hoot...  hmmm

We walk on together supporting love, individuality and inner/outer connectedness.

May you be the total person that you are in each circumstance with awareness, peace, love, light and strength to allow vulnerability in the truth of where, what, who, how and, perhaps, why, you are uniquely you.

                                                  "InPower Sisterhood"

No comments:

Post a Comment