Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Lot A Lot

There is a lot of moving; changing; discovering; awakening going on up here in our world.  There are many new paths being presented to many of us.  They can feel very scary and be very hard to understand within the realm that we live.

And, I heard it said that sometimes when our life feels like it's falling apart; it is actually being put into a better place.  I feel, see and hear much of this going on within and without my own boundaries.

There is so much that my brain cannot comprehend; fit into a nice neat folder; know how it can or cannot be true or why.  And, yet, I see, feel, hear and witness much of the same just now.

My other little dog, Tiffany threw up this morning.  There is definitely something present that is messing with my dogs.  I have the vet coming today and I pray that she has answers for me discover.  I would like to be able to see my dogs healthy and vibrant again.

And, when my dogs or my people are messed with, I am messed with.  When our world is messed with, I am messed with.

No more mess.

May we allow this change, discovery, awakening to grant us inner and outer peace.  May we know more harmony and acceptance.  May we hear the 'stories' we tell ourselves.  And, if the 'story' is not making us feel peaceful, harmonious or accepting, may we choose to tell the story in another way.  One's person's truth can be untrue for another.   I'm thinking that most of us have experienced that there are at least two sides to every story.

May you choose the side that sits easily, well, lovingly, harmoniously within you.  Choose this.

                                                       A winter gone past

No comments:

Post a Comment