Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 2, 2013

Apology

"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got." 
Robert Brault
 from the book "Buddhist Boot Camp" by Timber Hawkeye

I found this very interesting and just the thought of it makes me feel lighter.  If I can't let go of something because I'm waiting for someone to feel bad or apologize or know sympathy for me and it never comes... I'm the one holding on to the hurt.   I'm the one holding on to the situation.  If I let it go just because I can choose to do so, I find myself happier and lighter.

This is my wish for you as well.

May you let go of thoughts and situations that pain you simply because you think of them.  Know the person (along with yourself) was doing the best that could be done at the time and in the situation.  Know that we can choose to let go of the pain and no longer live in it because we are no longer willing to experience this same pain again and again and again. 

Feel where we are today and respond to the truth of what is today.  I can hold on to pain from 30 years ago.   I choose to feel pain and let it go from this point forward.   I am a better me than I was then.  I have more tools in my 'tool belt' to be able to rise above or even walk through any hurt that weighs me down and stops me from being able to be and live all that I can be and live.

May you be and live all that you can be and live today, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment