Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, December 26, 2013

Recovery

Perhaps, the day after Christmas is recovery day.  Relax, let go of things we held onto.  Let our self-love lead us inward towards all that we are and outwards towards supporting others to do the same.

I sit here in quiet.  The TV is lightly on in the background.  It is a cloudy day, 75 degrees.  Little Bear took woke herself and came out by herself yesterday and today.  She seems to be more herself.  Today for the first time since November 20, she ate from her feeding bowl alone.  I was feeding her in the living room on a paper plate.  Today, she 'told' me she wanted to eat from her bowl next to Tiffany!  I believe I am witnessing a miracle.  God is going to save her is my hope.  I do want her with me for several more years in her full joy of life mode.  She really is a joyful dog.   Somewhat a silly, run into walls and trees dogs, but so full of happiness.  I am blessed.

We had a very nice Christmas Day.   My husband and I went to the beach alone to walk it.  We got there and it started drizzling and the wind was very high.  I took pictures and videos and we left.  Yet, just going there with him, alone, without any responsibilities or obligations in mind...  it was our gift to each other.  It felt magical.  A flock of pelicans flew above our heads and kite boarders were out in great fun and loving the extra wind.  Just the smell of salt air and a ocean breeze connects me to my happy place.

We had a great turkey dinner and my daughter and her boyfriend joined us.  We drove around looking at Christmas lights and it was a pleasurable day for me.  We celebrated Jesus' birthday and I love and honored all that was just as it was.

So, today, feels like recovery day.  Clean up some, put some things in their proper place, have the cleaners coming and perhaps, my husband and I will go for a ride and do a few errands. 

It is nice not to have any obligations and him to let go and just be.  The man works very hard; his brain is always going and I think it turned off some yesterday.   It was truly enjoyable to me.

May you recover, let go and just be...  Love what is as you create your world exactly how you feel, know and love it to be.

                                                           Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment