Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

This feels like a very different New Year than others.  I feel that we, as a world, are on a precipice of new heights; new beginnings; new connections; and better ways. 

While many will be 'sozzled' tonight because this has been an acceptable social norm; many will be contemplating, relaxing, and/or experiencing an adventure while saying goodbye to 2013 and hello to 2014.  Many, perhaps, will be doing both. 

2014.  Amazing.  I remember the days when 1999 seemed far away.  Now, 2014 is just around the corner and our world is in many ways different; in some ways the same.

May you experience 'same' when you find comfort, joy and love in it.  May you experience 'different' so as you will experience comfort, joy and love going forward.

I wish you comfort, joy and love in 2014.  And, when you are not experiencing comfort, joy, and/or love, may you connect to the comfort, joy and love within yourself to support you through and propel you onward trusting the process of your individual life.  Right now, in this moment, this is US living.  This is you living your life.  We all have choices.  May you know yours and choose well for YOU.

I celebrate YOU as you celebrate a new beginning through kindness, love, support and inner knowing of belonging.

May you celebrate all that you've been given and allow inner peace to be with you wherever you 'walk'.

Namaste'

Happy New Year to all!

                                                     Sue Fitzmaurice

No comments:

Post a Comment