Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Burying Pain

"Freudian advice, "Pain does not decompose when you bury it.""   From the book "Buddist Boot Camp" by Timber Hawkeye. 

I see, know and feel many that bury their pain and/or discomfort.  We have many 'fields' in which this is supported.  I certainly am one that has buried pain and has known and experienced buried pain.  I was brilliant at it for a very long time.  I was happy no matter what was going on because I didn't participate with what I didn't want to participate with. 

I kept on going and going and going.

I created things to do, feelings to feel and ways to not feel.  I picked and chose what kept my happy on.  While this did work in my mind (very wonderfully at times), apparently what I disregarded or buried within was still there.  My truth was/is still my truth whether I accepted it as such and/or told myself a false truth.

I believe that our truth doesn't go away just because we don't want it to be so.  I believe that to acknowledge our truth and deal head on with it is the best way to process it and move on from it.  The past will always be the past.  The truth of the past and present is still the truth whether we feel it, live it, acknowledge it or disregard it.

Eventually, the truth comes to the forefront; especially if it is a message we need to process/consider/acknowledge to create the best future that is ours to create.  Our experiences help guide us to our continued forward paths. 

Sure; we can move forward without experiencing and/or contemplating, with our five senses, all that has touched our life.  I'm beginning to think why we would want to do this.  Why do I pretend or live outside (or away) from my truth.  My truth is, perhaps, the most interesting part of myself.

May you allow your truth to be the most interesting part of everything that you are and everything that you do.  Your truth is your uniqueness.  Be unique.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment