Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 16, 2013

Little Dog

My little Pekingese, Little Bear, was at the vet today.  She was so uncomfortable, I had to take her to the emergency vet in the wee hours of the morning.

She is now on the dreaded, but hopeful, prednisone and keeping her still is my job. 

I will do almost anything for her.

So, she is still asleep from the injections that were given to her and her schedule is not the normal AND, I am hopeful and grateful to have another chance at getting her joy back.  It will not come without change, perseverance and allowing what is the truth of it to be so. 

Why, at Christmas, does it seem like irritating things are more irritating; hurtful things can feel more hurtful; joyful things may be more joyful...

We, as a mainstream society, may have created it this way.  We are celebrating the birth of Jesus and in some ways, Santa Claus and the hustle bustle and partying of the season have become more prevalent than the birth of Jesus.  I'm not seeing too many of us coming from a relaxed and joyful state of mind just now. 

I'm not shopping other than a little bit online.  I did very little decorating and I'm not baking cookies or sending cards.  I may be considered the biggest 'humbug' there is.

Yet, while I am not doing the usual Christmas 'celebrating', I am open to loving, sharing and giving what I can to those I love and to those that have less.

My life is in many states of transition and I have many challenges that I cannot do what 'was' now in the present.  I am missing out on some joy; I am certain.  I am also missing out on drama, stress, hurry and flurry.  I am NOT missing out on LOVE, gratitude or desire to share another's joys and hardships.

Tis the Season.... May you allow it to be what it is for you and may you Love through and choose to do it in the most loving, gentle, exciting, giving, open way that is available to you this year.

Merry Christmas. 

                                    Photo by Emmanuel Dagher, Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment