Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cool

What a beautiful evening here in South Florida, USA.  It is cool, 61 Deg. F, and sunny and blue skies.  It is 5:15 p.m. and Tiffany and I just went for a walk.  She was running and wanted to stay out long.  We walked past our door as we started around the block again.  Tiffany has been so good and patient allowing me to love and deal with Little Bear for the past month.  Tiffany has done this with me before when Little Bear had her first back operation in 2009.  She was down and out for over two months.  She did come back strong and they have gotten real used to playing with each other and running and just hanging with each other.  They are good buddies.

My cockatiel Sunshine wanted to come in and she squawks softly until I bring her in from the patio.  She even tells me what to do!   lol    When she doesn't want me to spray her with a light water shower she gets onto the back of her cage.  She knows this is the 'safe zone'!  lol   When she wants her 'bath', she comes close to me and opens her wings and enjoys the spritz of water!  She really enjoys the 'backyard' every day. I enjoy her daily.

I don't have my fish with me and I surely do miss watching them.  We will see what house I find if I can bring the tank down or not.  I guess the Koi fish will stay up north in their habitat in the backyard.  I hope the people that buy the house will enjoy them as much as I did every day.  They are very relaxing to me.  I loved climbing around and playing in the pond cleaning it out and seeing what new growth grew on the plants and what babies would 'materialize' regularly.  I even had a frog that would take a nighttime swim in the pool and then go back to the pond.  Hoot! 

So, as I am so grateful for this magnificent weather; as I am so grateful for my animals and being able to spend so much time with them; as I'm grateful to slowly be transitioning into a 'real' life here in Florida, I know it is not how I imagined it to be.  And, I know that it IS.  This is what is most important.

Right now in this moment, I am trusting the process of life.  I believe that I will find a happier, more fulfilled way.  Until then, I choose to be content and loving to all that I touch as much as I know how.

I choose to be me as true as I can.   I choose to think happy thoughts on each situation I find myself in.  I choose to believe that I am exactly where I need to be.  I am me.   Perhaps, this is what matters most.

May you choose to be you in every situation you find yourself.  May you realize there may be good and not so good in each situation; sometimes downright bad.   Yet, through it all, YOU ARE OKAY IN THIS VERY MOMENT.

May you walk on from this OKAY MOMENT...

This is up north.  Too cute!  

No comments:

Post a Comment