Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Mental

I feel too mentally and physically tired to share and write about all the 'business' going on in my life.  My very sick dog that I can't seem to get an easy answer to is the most 'in my face' today.  Perhaps, it's just because there is no easy answer.  I, perhaps, had a total of three hours of sleep because of my concern for my Little Bear.  I tell myself that I don't do well on little sleep.

I'm still looking for a new house.  I have looked at homes near the beach and homes where we used to live on a golf course.   I ordered my new car today.  My husband and I are settling into a routine and enjoying each other's company (most of the time)!   And, settling in temporary is not what comes easy to us. 

The Christmas holiday is not 'as usual' for me and it is loving and, nonetheless, I do feel serene joy in the air.  The reason for the season, for me, is to share a deeper closeness, a stronger love, and to celebrate the birth of Jesus.  And, it is a wonderful mainstream consensus, to take time out from our regular schedules to just be with others, share love and just hang with each other's energy more openly and without an agenda to move on to the next 'errand' or 'job' or 'chore'; to just be together enjoying the moments.  How lovely, peaceful and joyful the thought of this feels to me already.

Today, I feel much 'stress' inside of my body.  This stress most likely comes from my created fear of the worse possible scenarios I am allowing my mind to wander to.  I am also knowing resistance of what is.

I don't want a sick dog.  I want to be more settled.  I want more ease within and between us as a whole.  I don't want our world to be in such a quick evolution that most cannot focus or feel ease and/or completion in many areas of our lives.  And, like I tell my daughter on many occasions, "you can't always get what you want". 

So, let's accept what we have; what we don't have; what we don't know and what we know.  Let's just accept us as we are today right now in our life.  This is US living Life.  Let it be.  Let you be okay just as; just where; just who; just what; and just why.... just for this moment...

May you believe that how you are right now is perfect for you and perfect for our world and as we move on from this 'perfection' in all it's imperfection... we create our new world together.  Everything you do ripples out to us.   Everything we do, ripples out to you. 

May we 'ripple' with as much peace, joy, acceptance (as possible) with exactly what we are living/processing through from deep within our being. 

Ripple well.


No comments:

Post a Comment