Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 30, 2013

Spider

There is a spider (a big one) that has taken residence in the yard outside of my apartment door.  It is not present during the day, but every evening it has a beautiful web and it sits in the middle of it.  I don't know if it rebuilds it at every dusk.  I do know in the morning it is gone.  For the past four evenings, it has been sitting in 'mid air' and I stay far away from the whole area as I let the dogs out to do their business. 

With this spider, disappearing and reappearing for the past few days, I (finally) caught on and went to the "Animal Speak" book by Ted Andrews and looked up Spider.

Spider
"The spider is the master weaver.  To the Native Americans Grandmother Spider kept and taught the mysteries of the past and how they were affecting the future.  Spider reminds us to awaken our own sensibilities to be more creative in life."

"Spider teaches you to maintain a balance--between past and future, physical and spiritual, male and female.  Spider teaches you that everything you now do is weaving what you will encounter in the future."

"The spider found within the web reminds us that we are the center of our own world.  The ancient mystery schools had one precept inscribed above their portals:  "Know Thyself and Thou Shalt Know the Universe!"  We are the keepers and the writers of our own destiny, weaving it like a web by our thoughts, feelings, and actions." 

"Are you moving toward a central goal or are you scattered and going in multiple directions?  Is everything staying focused?  Are you becoming too involved and/or self-absorbed?  Are you focusing on others' accomplishments and not on your own?  Are you developing resentment because of it--for yourself or them?"

"Spider can teach how to use the written language with power and creativity so that your words weave a web around those who would read them."

Oh my...  I felt a pinch of fear that the last sentence above would not sit well with people.  I certainly do not want to create a web around people.  I want to help open the web around each of you and support your own creativity in creating the best possible life for yourself.

Now that I'm feeling all itchy thinking about spiders...  I consider the 'resentment' feeling.  This is what stands out most for me just now. 

I believe I need to move on from where I am just now ...  into a new home, a new career and enter the world with all that I have learned and all that I would be honored to share.

May you hear, know and believe in yourself from right here; right now, in this moment.  May you weave the world around you from within you.




No comments:

Post a Comment