Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 13, 2013

Loaded

I have never experienced such raw feelings all at once before (that I can remember and put a time to).  I don't know if it's the "Christmas" season or if it's just me not accepting easily where I am in my life or if it's my Little Bear still struggling with back spasms on and off for a month now.  Or, if it's everything, together...  (it's everything together!) However..., and... I'm not feeling light, buoyant or jubilant.

I am feeling sad, raw, vulnerable and uncertain.

I say this and then other thoughts come up saying that I know this is not permanent.  I know that things could be so much worse.  I know that I am supposed to be experiencing all that I am or I wouldn't be experiencing same.  I know love. 

And, this love can bring me pain.  This 'supposed to' can make me angry.  I could be better off.

I think I stated previously in a blog post that I am fighting between what I feel and what I know.  It is a fight that I am unable to stop just now.  It is one that is hurtful and loud.  My body responds with aches and purple hands and feet; my face feels numb.

Perhaps, I am stopping myself from feeling because my mind is telling me that the pain is too great.  I'm a loser.  I 'shouldn't' be living this way in my 50's.  I 'should' be more settled.

I thought I was rid of this voice.  Apparently, not just now. 

My husband has moved much of his stuff out of our home in Pennsylvania, USA.   He is on his way here as I type to make this his home; our 'central' station.  This makes letting go of my life/home/what was in Pennsylvania so much more pungent. And, this has been a dream of mine for a while now.  I am starting my dream.

I am not done living yet.  There is much more life to live and I'm going to do so.  It is waiting for me.  I'm waiting for me!  I can't wait to see what I do!

Today, with a feeling of sadness and a heaviness (with my 'life' swirling in my head); I crawl on. 

May you accept and 'hear' what is true for you; and, may you know the positive in your life and live on from here. 

                                                  Creig Crippen 'share', FB

No comments:

Post a Comment