Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 22, 2013

Invictus

"Forgiveness liberates the soul.  It removes fear.  That is why it is such a powerful weapon."  From the movie "Invictus" Morgan Freeman as the character of Nelson Mandela

May you forgive what hurts you so you no longer hurt from it. 

I'm willing to take a fresh new look at things, people, places, feelings.  I'm willing to be open to forgive, let go, start fresh through my own thinking of what was, what is, what can be...for me.

This is a Christmas present from myself to myself, my world and our world.

I wish you forgiveness.
May you allow forgiveness within your whole being and allow yourself to be more at ease because of it.  May you give this gift to yourself, your world and our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment