Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, December 7, 2013

Resisting Truth

Oh, is our Universe 'loud' just now for me.  It is on 'fire'.  People are fired up.  I am in awe of the power of what is going on.  People are walking in many new circumstances, many new challenges and just the newness of change because what used to work fairly easily, no longer does. 

I'm still watching my dog to see how she is going to fare.  I do not know as she is in the middle of the health scope and I'm waiting to see which way her health will go.  

I am flabbergasted by the amount of forced 'being' that seems to be on many I know.  To me, it is a 'being' that each one of us has no clue how to 'be' this.  Yet, it has been the sum of all our life that has brought us here.

There are many waters that are uncharted just now and many of us are floating and waiting and we have our sails up and our motors on and we know we are going somewhere; we feel it in the wind.

What I shared on Facebook/Twitter is that I believe by each of us being our authentic inner self we will create an authentic outer 'us'.  By supporting each other to do this; helping each other to do this; sharing how we are doing this and the failure we know in learning to do this -  we are creating a new way; a new world.  We are creating the peace and harmony that as a whole will benefit all.  Allowing it to start from within will insure that we have a chance to stand strong individually united.

I am resisting this hardship and misunderstanding of our world as it is.  I am resisting the pain that I feel with the pronounced new normal.  I am overwhelmed by all the new normals.  I do not easily embrace or know how to embrace all the new technology, the new awareness, the new greatness, the new problems that come from far away because far away is not so far away anymore.

So, as we settle into the strength and love of self; whether by desire or by desperation - we are all a part of a new day dawning. 

How exciting and how scary.  How wonderful and how challenging.  How open and how colossal the impact of this openness can be.

Whether I resist the truth or not, the truth is still the truth.

May you face your truth head on and hold onto your head as you create a new truth that works for you today.  You are not crazy, you are evolving.  While this is going to be great 'stuff', there is challenge here as well.  Perhaps, some of the biggest challenges of our lives.

Hear the story you are telling yourself.  If the story hurts you, may you change it to one that brings you joy.  It is time.  You deserve it. 

And as you claim joy, others will too.  As others claim it, we all claim it.  And once claimed in unison, individually...  what else can there be but more joy...

Our world needs more joy.

Perfect time of year to claim the story of our life, as it totally is today, that makes us joyful.  Joy on.

                                                      Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment