Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 2, 2013

Itchy

I'm itchy this morning.  Not in the way that I want to scratch, but in the way that I feel tension and nervousness.

My Little Bear is still not herself.  It is hard for me to watch and not be able to change it for her.  I will love her through with the vet's help.

I haven't been to the gym since she has gotten sick.  I tell myself I don't want to leave her more than I have to.  I know she is mostly okay just lying while I'm not here.  I also have guilt of not being here if she needs me or were to get more sick.   I see a pattern here.  One that is not in my best interest, most likely.  The pattern is thinking that I know what another needs; when in reality, I, 100%, do not know for certain.  And, in reality, I don't take care of my needs thinking this way.  OR is this taking care of my needs as I get comfort in being here with her...   Oh, the complexity and depth of my/our human brain.  It can be wonderful; it can be a challenge.   

I have been doing push ups and some other floor work.   I have not done actual weights and I have not done cardio movement for 30 minutes or more at a time.  I surely feel different.   I don't feel as 'alive' and I don't feel as strong and I don't feel as happy.  I know this and, yet, here I stay instead of going to the gym.  Egad

We are looking for houses.  We are moving forward.  The house up north is clearing out and no one has claimed it as theirs yet.  I stand and move as best I can in the middle of the storm of transition. 

May you enjoy where you are settled and not take it for granted.  Enjoy it; bask in it.  May you know gratefulness that you have comfort of knowing where you 'belong', if only for now. 

If you are like me and uncertain because you are not deeply rooted in the comfort of what you are about just now; may you take in what is and allow love, gratitude, openness and awareness guide you.  We can still connect to happiness.   I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment