Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 17, 2013

GRATEFUL

I sit here in front of the computer, at the desk, on a big black soft cushioned chair realizing how lucky I am.  I am here day in and day out sharing stories, thoughts, 'aha moments', beliefs, hardships, fabulousness and different situations with many. 

I learn every day many new things on how the Human Being, and it's deepest of self connected to the Spirit, lives, breathes and thinks.  I LOVE THIS.

How lucky I am to be doing what I love; to have the time to just be in the middle of truest of life's situations that many wonderful people are willing to share with me.

I am reminded of a Facebook post (from Rebel Thriver) that was a picture of a Light House setting off a beacon of light and the caption read "Lighthouses don't go running around all over an island to find boats to save; they just stand there shining." Anne Lamont

This resonated with me and brought me peace.  While I don't want to claim that I'm this beacon of light that can shine for others...  I need to claim that I'm this beacon of light that can help others shine their own light.

I am aware of many 'healers' and people 'coming out of the woodwork' and sharing their desire to help others grow; to be better, live happier, healthier, more fuller lives. 

Our world is changing for the better.   I believe.   I look for it so I see it.  IT IS PRESENT.  Good things are happening.  Our consciousness is becoming one as many are willing, some are forced and some may have to be carried kicking and screaming AND we are more aware of how the inside of ourselves affects the outside world and, also, how the outside of ourselves affect the inside of who we are and what we feel (how we are responding to same).  In truth, as I'm proofreading this, I realize that I am all three of the above..  willing, forced and kicking and screaming.  Yikes

We are more aware than ever. 

I am grateful to feel this the way I do and, while it is a heavy load (and one I've been afraid of for so long because of how I perceive(d) myself), I AM GRATEFUL to any and all who have helped me in this lifetime grow into this STRENGTH to FEEL THE WORLD and the individuals in it.   Now, I hide because I do not know how to do more or better just now. Yet, I want to.

I think, just now...   Who am I to have this beautiful gift...   Who am I not to share it...

Oh the webs of resistance I weave.  I've gotten very good at it.   I know that there is no where left to hide.  My time has come.  I am learning that it is far from the big deal that I feel it to be. 

I'm excited, anxious, in awe and scared that this is true.  I am open to BE ME.  My fear comes from... if threatened, will I survive?  Of course, I will.  And, if I don't I wasn't meant to.  And, I have to give it all I have.

Please let me not hold back anymore.   Let me rip.   Egad

May you not hold yourself back anymore.  BE YOU OUTLOUD.  BE YOU LOUDLY.  BE YOU PROUDLY.  BE YOU FULLY.  BE YOU LOVINGLY.  BE YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, ARE AND CAN DREAM UP. 

BE U

YOUR TIME HAS COME.

                                                            Ashland Farms

Thank you to my husband for supporting me financially while I explored and traveled many, many, many paths to 'wholeness'.  I could have never done it this complete if it weren't for YOU.  I travel on.. with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment