Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 6, 2013

All Along

It is interesting to me how all along, throughout this blog, pictures would just be here for the right post.  I'd take a picture yesterday; (recently, saw a picture) and what I would be typing about today - the picture tells almost the same story and just fits so perfectly with whatever it is that I was portraying or representing.  It always happily surprised me and felt so right. 

I would log in to the stats and I'd be right on with the number in my head before seeing it many more times than not.

What I'd write about or if an unusual word would come up - I would later see the same in other areas of my life.  It has been a real hoot; a real challenge; a real eye opener; a real walk on through(er); and a great lifeline for me. 

I'd start off typing and end up somewhere I had no clue I was going.  It has been a true adventure for me.  I have learned so much and have become so aware of myself.  This blog came to me for me.  I am truly grateful.  I am so appreciative that I chose this way.  I can honestly say that it feels like this way chose me.

It was not an easy path.  It was a path to enlightenment.  A path to sit securely in my truth.  I will never be perfect and I embrace this. 

My wish is that it helps you find your own way; believe in your own truth and be gentle, tender and loving to yourself and all that are in your life.

Hurt people hurt people.   It is time to stop the hurt.   It is time to live the way we best can with ourselves and each other. 

We do not know if we have tomorrow.   We know we have breath in this moment.  Do you know you are breathing?  lol 

May you live the life you breathe though you and get to the place that it feels right.

                                                                    My hand. 
                          This picture certainly surprised me, albeit, not happily! 
             This was taken yesterday because someone extremely close to me had
                                            asked me to send it to them.
      I so want to resist putting it here.  I have much apprehension and uncomfortableness.
                                       Yet, I know I'm supposed to.  Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment