Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Exercising

I am moving!  It feels so wonderful!  It may be the greatest gift we can gift to our self. 

I am listening to my body.   I have some thoughts that I cannot do it and it never ever happens that I cannot.  Some days I surprise myself and other days I am gentle. 

Today, as I was putting my sneakers on; 4 minutes later, I had them on.   Yikes.  They are pull straps and with my lovely fingers and the very small knob that needs to be on them to pull the shoe open and closed...  well, it is a hoot.  Although, at the time, I was not 'hooting'!  A new pair just may be the answer...I tried these because shoes that tie mess with me also. 

It is different than it used to be for me.  And, I can still love it.  I love the weights.  They energize and fulfill something in my soul.  I guess I love the challenge and I certainly love the results.  I am stronger, firmer and more 'svelte'.  lol   This is the miracle of the human body; to move it doing whatever it is that brings joy.  I believe this also enables us to be closer to our whole true self.  Those endorphins, that make us feel good that release during exercise, are a joy themselves.  So many good things happen!

I take turns on the treadmill and the elliptical and the bike.   I have done a few yoga classes.   My body is thanking me every chance that it gets.

My ears still ring, my head is heavy and my body is asking me where have you been....

I move on....

May you move your wonderful and magnificent body that supports you through every moment of every day functioning all by itself without you having to do much at all.....   Love it back....   May you move it through joy when you are ready. 

Who wears socks like these anymore!?!?!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment