Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 15, 2013

Continuing On

I'm having family moments of greatness and family moments where I still get stuck and do not 'do it differently'.  If nothing changes, nothing changes.   If something changes, something changes.

I am stuck halfway between both... ebbing on each side of the level so to speak, continuously going back and forth and, at times, being right smack in the middle of greatness and losing (or so it feels).

What a hoot that our garage door would be 'here' as well; stuck right in the middle.  The spring on the door has broken and it will only go up halfway. 

The universe is funny this way.  Things around us can show signs of exactly where we are in our lives and give us strength to laugh at it or pains to cry at it. 

We do both.   We humans are made to do both...   To balance what is as best we can with the good and the not so good; even the downright bad.

And, here I go labeling.   What if me being stuck here in the middle feeling wonderful moments and then 'trying' moments is exactly how it is supposed to be.   What if this is teaching me; possibly preparing me to move forward, to be here now, to participate fully in life now.  I can accept things as they are just now.  Know the grandness in it, know the frustration in it and choose to laugh, be happy, love, and share through it all.

I believe this is the answer.   I still get stuck in my head or my heart and do not handle a present situation to my best ability.   Or, perhaps, being stuck IS my best ability and if I accept it and not want it to be different, I can allow JOY and FLOW of most everything that is.

Oh, I need help on these matters....   And, most 'help' tells me... "This is it"... This is living....  This is life.   There is no more or no less and just walk on.

So, I'd like to offer to you.... my beautiful human being....

Just walk on and through.   You are living your life just now today.   This is it.  No more.  No less.

May you be the total truth of who you are, how you feel, what you know, and how you will go on...Feel it from the depth of yourself and allow life to flow through you with your fullest of potential at each given moment.

Sometimes you'll do great... Other times...  Not so...   You are not alone, this is how we all know life to be.

Live On.

No comments:

Post a Comment