Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 19, 2013

Continuing On

I am knowing that this is where I'm at... I can no longer wait around until I feel better, stronger, different.   This is me.  All of me.

I find myself 'itching' to get out; to not 'just be' anymore.   I can 'just be' anywhere I am. 

If my dogs bark, I get angry.   If they have to go out, I'm feeling interrupted.  I don't only want to take care of a home and a family any more.  I need to take care of the spirit of the woman that is me.  I don't quite know what to do explicitly, and I do know that it's not being taken care of in the way that only I can.

So, out I go.  I hear myself saying "I just need to get away from 'here'."  I know love 'here' and I also know I need to experience more than this at this time of my life.

I feel like I'm 'climbing the walls'!  Lol and Hip Hip Hooray.   I want more for myself. 

While I'm not feeling good being in these feelings.  I am grateful for these feelings because I know they are exactly what will propel me to 'experience more'.

May you listen, hear, and respond to your feelings, thoughts and emote through and with them.

                                                         "Survivor" CBS

No comments:

Post a Comment