Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Water

I'm dreaming of water, water everywhere.  I think I dreamed of riding a dolphin.  We are having huge thunderstorms with heavy rain and really loud BOOMs!  My fountain on the porch seems to be running out of water very fast lately; daily. 

Again, with the 'much flow'.

I'm riding through my moments of living.

My little Yorkie is barking away at the bird that sits on the table as it cannot go out into the patio with the storm.  She is persistent.  It is not a 'joy'.

It is very dark and I can hear the rain; see the lightning and feel the thunder as it is so loud.  The apartment's windows rattle. 

My nerves with the barking are starting to rattle.

A moment in time.

May you have a moment in time again and again and may you know peace in chaos as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment