Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Posts

It is getting harder to post because I am in 'deep'.  I think my husband and I
'reach(ed) the unreachable star' yesterday.   Our relationship is at a whole new depth.  There isn't anything outstanding that I need to discuss with him that is bothering me or holding me back or that gives me a headache!  lol

We have worked through many issues, thoughts, situations, experiences and reconnected at a deep, deep, level.  I always knew he is my soul mate.  I was so very, very, very, much in love with him and he was my dearest and deepest trusted friend when we married.  I do not know how people that do not have this strong of a connection stay married as months, years, decades go by.  It is, without a doubt, a 'place' to reach and grow to one of  the deepest levels of who we are.

So, as I recover from a weekend of talk, banter, discussions and learning how to communicate each other's way at it's (hopefully) depth:  his in business mode, mine in feel mode.....  Wowza.   We both expressed what we needed to and we were heard and listened to.

HUGE.

I'm tired just as I discuss it here ever so briefly.  It brings me back to numbers, percentages, fractions and huge, in-depth, spreadsheets.   I kid you not.   I found myself bored and not able to take it all in.  And, when I decided I can do this for the sake of 'reaching the unreachable star', it worked.  I'm sure that he is also drained.  It took a lot of work for us to connect through what is not our strongest points.  I have business savvy and he has feelings, but it takes a lot of work from each of us for the opposite of what we are good at "to be front and center and present for extended periods.  I found I was able to speak in a way that I knew she heard me and she was able to speak in a way she knew I heard her... this required a lot of active listening." 

"After spending many frustrating conversations for us both, huge energy draining attempts to get on the same page"*...we have found our communication, for today, for us both to speak and to be heard.  "It feels glorious."*
*quoted from my husband (how about that!)

May you learn how to communicate in your most important relationship(s) as you may reach your glory on a deepest possible level.

                                                      RFK Bridge, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment