Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fountain

I had to unplug my fountain on my patio yesterday.  With the big spout of a fountain in the small lake and my fountain on my porch...  there was just too much FLOW going on.   I had to slow it down.   Whish.  Life was just flowing through me, around me, in me, on me, above me, under me... well, you get the picture!   Yikes!

Good stuff and whew!  I'm with what is as best as I can be.

Allow life to flow through you when and if you are ready.   It feels good to me!  I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it.  And, I'm flowing!   lol

May you allow the flow of your life to live through you easily, lovingly, and may you choose to be okay with what you do not know, yet (or ever)!  JUST BE U, ALL OF YOU - BREATHE U

                                                          Photo by Geff Gorman, FB

No comments:

Post a Comment