Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Purple

As I'm stating what I feel to be true for me today, I am cold.  My hands are purple and my nose is cold.  My feet kind of/sort of hurt as I walk on them. 

Am I this afraid of who I am???  Who I am meant to be???   quadruple yikes!

I believe that I am here to heal the world.  I believe that I don't know how to be this person.  I believe there are many that are here to do just this.  

One only has to want to.   I want to.

I walk on... purple me... and all.

May you walk on just as you are and be the truth of who you are and what you are meant to do.

Together, living in our truth.... WOO HOO   we are going to have the BIGGEST PARTY BASH ever!

Are you ready?

May you walk (run, bike, swim, dance, work, horseback, love, write, teach, learn, row, sail, etc.)  your truest of self towards the biggest bash ever...   Our World United.!.!.

May you find the part of you that believes and forward on...

No comments:

Post a Comment