Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 8, 2013

I am Being...

I am being with what is.  A have a new way, this is a new day, and I'm walking through with open heart, mind, soul, voice, and deepest truth.  Hip hip hooray!~   I believe I have found what I was so desperately looking for.  ME!   Hmm.

And, I did not know it was 'me' I was looking for, per se.   I always asked for 'peace'.  I did not know that being in one's true self is what peace would be for me. 

I am not floating around with angels flying around my head (or am I, ha).  I still feel desperation, emotion, fear of what if.  I bring my true self with me and I have the greatest faith that I can handle, concur, soar, love, hurt and still be connected to some level of peace.

My belief is that God, our Creator, the Universe, (whatever it is that your highest presence is connected to), that this beautiful all-encompassing "Light" is within each and every one of us.  It is our breath, the way our body works without doing anything, the deep connection/yearning that we all have from time to time, if not always.  I believe that It is this Light that connects us to our true self. 

I am continuing to connect to the essence of me because, then, I will know and connect to the essence of you. 

I believe this is what works best in going through and living our lifetime that is right here to live.  When we come from this place that we share our truest of selves lovingly, we can know connection, power, love, success and the greatest that has been offered to us... known and unknown. 

I believe.

I am taking this time to process and feel, embrace and honor what I have discovered...  ME 

I still know fear, I think, because my mind still goes to... I can't be berated; I can't handle harsh hatred.  I don't want to handle 'ugly'.  It does scare me.   I have suffered enough. (I hope)   I have hurt enough.  I have searched long.  I like what I found.

I guess my biggest fear now is...  will I be allowed and/or choose to keep what I found no matter what comes my way.  (I know I am not in the 'present' as I just had this thought.  However, I am here now and this is what matters most and right here, right now is good.) 

I do not know.   I hardly know anything for certain, if anything.

May you find yourself in peace, harmony, and love from your deepest truth.  Once there, may you keep what you are for as long as you are supposed to...

                                                                        Unknown

LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND NOT WHO YOU WANT YOU TO BE... 

No comments:

Post a Comment