Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Foot

My foot has a bug bite on it and it itches and is swollen. It is irritating, red and numb.  My body does not seem to like bug bites.  I get welts and itching.

My little pekingese is itching her feet as well.  She has some allergies that make her feet itch from time to time. 

There is a whole lot of 'itching' going on!  lol

Little nuances can be highly aggravating.  The more attention I give them, the more aggravating they can feel.  Yet, I want to not completely ignore them as they are possibly here to be paid attention to.

Fine line.  Fine balance.  Fine life.

We all have the good.  We all have the not so good. 

May you believe that you are here to know the good; to swim and bask in the good.   You were born good.  Breathe good.  Be good.  Know good.   Whatever this means to you.  I wish you good through love of self.

No comments:

Post a Comment