Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, September 2, 2013

Processing

With much transition in my life, inside of myself and in the world... the "process mode" is on. 

I am processing how I feel, what I know now, who I am and where I am going.  I guess I could say that I am always processing in some way or another; that life is a process and this would be correct.

It is very fun and exciting for me; quite the adventure AND it is tiring, exhausting and mind blowing.

What a hoot living is!

My mind is very unsettled yet.  I feel such a change in how I look at myself and life, what I am doing, and hope for where I will find myself.

I feel stronger than I have, more knowledgable than ever and I have more self love that is guiding me.  Woo Hoo!

And, I would never ever call this 'Easy Street'.  Looking, admitting, coming to terms with and moving on is no simple feat.  And, FEAT it surely is!

May you trust the process of life.
May you set sail and end up as close as possible to the truest of you.

                            Photograph by Geff Gorman/Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment