Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, September 21, 2013

Just When

I'm reminded of when I wrote in a past post that I've had enough suffering; please let it be so... or something like this.

Well, just when I think I have much figured out and I'm going to head down 'Easy Street' for a bit, BAM, more learning comes my way in the form of --

My inability to stand strong in my very own beliefs and allowing another to own their own beliefs.  It seems that there is such a fine line that divides people that there is always 'seeping' going on.

I know my truth, yet, when I hear an other's, I allow myself to get confused and/or dizzy with seeing the same thing in two (or more) very different ways.  Yikes!

I am still learning how to know my truth and live in my truth deeper, firmer, stronger while still being compassionate and empathetic to an other's own truth; especially when I let their truth interfere with my own.   

It is a large 'wall' to pass through/around/over. 

May you have your own back and your own truth of who you are with you always; especially as you hit your own 'walls' in your own journey.

I believe this is the best way to 'conquer these walls' with as much ease as possible.  Perhaps, even one day, to see them as beautiful gifts. 






No comments:

Post a Comment