Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Grandeur

I walk in grandeur.  I walk on and through.  I ride the roller coaster of life and it's exhilarating and very scary and rough.

This is life here on our Earth.  Right now, in this moment, you are alive.  You are living. 

Ride the Wave; Be All That You Can Be; Life's a Beach; It's the Climb; The Road Less Travelled; Be in Peace and Not Pieces; When You Know Better You Do Better; Just Be U...  All these quotes are true for somebody.  Sometimes, millions of somebodies.  Sometimes, one somebody.

Nothing; nothing matters more to your life than the way YOU see your world.  If you do not like what you see, change your thoughts, your words, change the way you are looking. 

If I see a sick dog, it makes me sad.  And, if I can see that this dog is being loved, being cared for, sharing love...  I see beauty.

If I see a sick animal uncared for....  there is always one thing I can do to help...  Take it to a vet, give it water, give it shelter.  If it is a dried up worm with barely no life left... I can put it on the grass to let it die in the best comfort possible. 

Yes, many things are hard; not right; awful things.  If each one of us follows our truest of self through love, we can choose to change something.  Hopefully, with this one change, and our collective 'changes', CHANGE will continue on and spread and, just maybe, tomorrow -- there will be one thing that is less hard, not right or awful.

I believe. 

May you know the part of yourself that believes as well and have this part with you wherever you are.

                                                          Photograph by Geff Gorman (FB)

No comments:

Post a Comment