Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, February 17, 2014

Tarot Time

While I'm creating many new roads--the exact roads that are inside of myself, sketched in my being--I am unable to 'be' without feeling the dabble of the tools that I am holding.  I'm not really sure what this means other than I know that what I am here to do now--and perhaps have completely resisted or time was just not precise until now--I can feel this new life being created on the outside of myself.  Yes, I am completely involved in this.  However, I am building through my human form that which has already been 'built' within my being. 

And, while I'm wondering if you can make any sense out of this, because I know I am not speaking it as clearly and as eloquently as I would like, the feelings inside of me are clear and eloquent, just not yet palpable.

So, as I find great discomfort within and under my skin just now, I reach for the tarot cards to just see what shows up. 

Two of Staffs
"Like begets like; and one torch lights another.  Your enthusiasm is contagious.  The small branch on the grounded, feminine staff that is aflame represents the offering of the union.  Whether the offspring is a child or a result of work this will take on a life of its own.  Alchemically this card represents the seed of three, which is contained in two.  Or, the small flaming branch might represent something which has its own energy and chooses not to join in the union."

The Hermit
"The search for truth can be a long and solitary journey.  When the path is not clear, we may wander a bit, but we have divine light to guide us.  We have come a long way on our path, and are at the end of a segment of the journey.  Now it is time for solitude, meditation and introspection.  We must turn inwards to examine where we have been and gain perspective.  We must integrate the wisdom we have acquired during our journey."

From the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

When you read, see, and/or feel things outside of yourself, may you take what suits and sits best within your truth and grow on through this.  You are in control of which way you want to grow and which road you want to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment