Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My my my my my

Our insurance agent had to again cancel visiting the property up north.  It has been over 5 weeks and we are still without a plan of reproduction.

I am talking to a few people and each one has things ('stuff') in their life that they have never dealt with before and they are life altering/life changing things.

We are walking forward; a bit in the dark.   I am anyway.   I am walking a lot in the dark.  I was never really afraid of the dark.  I am a bit apprehensive in this darkness, however.

I am being told that 'my' house (in Florida) will be back on the online site and to keep watching for it.   I am trying to figure out how best to contract with this current apartment complex as to be able to move out when I'm ready and yet to enjoy it as best as possible while I am here.

I have beautiful weather.   I allow the breeze of the sun shined air to caress and calm me.

I am spinning in the circle of life and I am hopeful that I will stop in a grand, helpful and healing place.

I feel like I'm standing with my arms up high and spinning and spinning in circles like I did when I was a kid so I would become dizzy.  Now, I'm spinning and dizzy without the actual movement!   Oh my!

I still trust the process of life.  I still know I am okay even as I do not feel so.  I still stand strong in all that I am and all that I feel.  I know some of my greatest days are ahead of me yet.

I know these days that we are living now can be enjoyed and they provide the stepping stone for the top of the mountain that, if you are not on it just now, you will be. 

As you become more and more connected to feel who you are; as you live and share all that you are; as you connect to all that there is, you create your mountain that is yours to stand on.

May you find your way to stand on your mountain and love on from here. 

                                                     Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment