Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sun is Up

It's another day.  A new beginning.  A continuation.  The few minutes spent as we awake can determine how we will 'see' the day ahead.

Offer yourself a good thought, an open perception, an exciting vibe.  When I believe it will be a good day, it usually is.  When I perceive it to be a hard day, it usually is.

Listen to how you tell yourself your day will be... See if you are 'right'..

A few things coming to a 'head' this week.  My house up north will have the 'guy' that can offer to get the job done.   'My' house down here is being explored by realtor and lawyer to see what needs to be done to acquire it; if even possible.   This is not a normal way to buy a home.  Perhaps, this is a new normal.  All I know is that it is different for most of us involved and a hoot it is not.  Perseverance and knowledge is crucial.  We walk on learning what we learn and doing what we do.

I get nervous and then I look at pictures of this house and I connect to a calmness.  And, yes, I could be nuts! 

I am open to receive all the good plans that I can envision and perpetrate. 

Let's rock and roll!

(oh brother)

May you be open to 'perpetrate' all that is inside of you to your outside world and use and allow it wisely.

                                          Beautiful Pictures of Nature! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment