Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, February 27, 2014

Achy Breaky

My body aches as I wake up this morning.  It is tired, it is uncertain as to what happened to it this week.?.!.   I allowed high levels of fear/stress in and my body is reneging.    [As I look up the word renege to make sure I am using it correctly - the word of the day is 'fusty' which means old fashioned or out of date]. 

I am learning that 'my' house is fusty.  With the two main inspections complete (very thoroughly I'd like to add), there are many, many minor things that are fusty and need attention such as doors sticking and not working properly, new cases for keypads in and outside of the house and power washing.  There are two big things - A/C unit and roof that need attention.  So, as I'm walking through, I am learning much to be able to make a clear and concise decision regarding this house.  I am wondering if I want to make it my own... 

My goal is to simplify my life.  My goal is comfort,   My goal is joy and happiness.   I know hard work.  I do not want another house to be a large part of my daily time consumption.   I am so very grateful I had what I had and lived how I lived.  I want more time diversification including a profession where I can support people to create their own life as their own goals become known to them. 

I sit in an indecisive mode.  I know the right/best answer for myself is within myself.  I wait for it as I process and feel all the information I have acquired this week.

What comes to mind is the quote of my great friend, "Sometimes we are our own worst enemy.  May you be your own best friend."  Debbie Hershey McMahon   I want to be my own best friend. 

It is my thoughts and my 'human' obsession or connection to the outcome that got me stressed this week.  It was my fear of walking through the unknown and doing a job that, perhaps, was not really mine to do.  Yet, I achieved my goals and I want to pat myself on the back big time for achieving my goals no matter what it took. 

I say I trust that it will all work out as it is supposed to and I believe this to be true.  However, I allowed emotions to hang out and gander around with each situation that arose this week to walk through the process.  So, while I'm trusting the outcome, I choose to also trust the process that gets me to the outcome. 

Deep Breath...  

This change of thinking, being, doing, saying, living, breathing is WORK.  Yet, staying stuck in old patterns that are harmful, uncomfortable and show themselves again and again everyday --  I'm no longer having this as part of who I am.   I'm 'doing the work' like Iyanla VanZant says.  "Do your work." 

May you be open to doing the work that is 'in your face' just now.  Embrace it, process it, trust it and allow your most authentic self to live it, just now and in this moment.  Bring the real you - with all your real feelings, thoughts and emotions - into every situation that arises before you.

During the process and unto the outcome, ALLOW it all as you stand strong in who you are.  Do not fight, ignore, or run away from your truth.   Allow it as easily as you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment