Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Nine of Coins, Nine of Vessels

Tarot Card Time!   Because I'm shaking inside and I notice the cards sitting on the counter top, I go and pick two which I imagine are sending off heat energy.

I was on my way out the door to meet the plumber for this house inspection and I knew I was going it alone.  Getting in through the lock box is hard even for the realtor and I have learned to bring a butter knife as my fingers do not allow me access alone.  I need the butter knife to pop open the box to get the door key.  This is how the realtor and I have been getting in after keying in the lock box code because the box itself seems to be warped.

So, as I'm nervous because I hear myself saying I have no idea what comes after this last inspection; I allow anxiety of this unknown in and I have anxiety of not even being sure I'm doing the right thing.

I do know I have to do it though.   Yikes

So, how funny it is that I pick two cards and both are the number 9.  My favorite number; and the number meaning 'completion' some would say.

9 of Coins
*"Nature provides for you.  You may reap what you have sown.  The message could relate to living off your investments, having more leisure time, or enjoying luxuries.  You have life with ease.  The card also shows that true health is provided by Nature - the world soul, or the Anima Mundi."

9 of Vessels
*"Take all your emotions and memories, and let bygones be bygones.  Be on your way.  The emotions and memories associated with the past are your foundation, and can be built upon, but cannot be changed.  Do not try to change the past, but look to the future.  Do not worry; you are sure footed and will not stumble."

*From the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

So, as I'm driving to this house that I love, I am in the community and at a stop sign.  I allow a man with a golf cart and his dog to go first.  We motion back and forth for a moment or two and he goes on his way.  What a hoot that shortly after I'm in the driveway of this house - sure enough, here comes the man in his golf cart with his dog and he pulls in the driveway across the street.  I got a 'tickle' out of this as we were at least one mile away.

May you be open to joy and 'tickles' from the Universe and may you trust yourself to walk through.  'Let bygones be bygones and be on your way'.  May you walk through with as much ease as possible even if you know great discomfort.  Follow the drive within.  'Nature provides for you.'  Go YOU!...

No comments:

Post a Comment