Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Risk Everything

Risk Everything.  Never lose Yourself. 

"Risk to be Loved."  Creig Crippen

Well, I surely am risking much.  I do not know why I am so driven to purchase this house or to find a way to purchase this house here in the South Florida community I wish to call home. 

I just wrote a letter to an owner that was named as such on one website that just showed itself to me tonight.  I do not know if it is a name of a person that has access to sell it now or if it is the person who may have left it when they had had enough of that life.  I do not know why I am being so risky and writing so many letters and 'spilling my guts' in wanting to acquire this home.  I'm not sure who I am or why I am.  I only know that I am.  (like that makes a lot of sense....) 

So, while I'm in the pursuit of something that many say is 'unpursuitable', I realize it is ok and even invigorating to risk being true to myself. 

It just may be a good idea to risk always being true to one's self as long as the drive comes from within, from true feelings, from love and from no harm to others. 

Risk asking for what you want.   Risk being what you want.  Risk wanting what you want.  Risk doing what you want. 

May you risk everything while you stand in the truth of your own desires.  If you speak your truth, whatever happens from this truth, one can stand strong in love of self and kindness with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment