Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, February 10, 2014

Ohhhh this House thing

Ohhh I find myself, at times, so irritable while I'm doing everything I can imagine/conjure up to get information on this beautiful and empty home that I can see myself living in.   I can find no answers/no connections that will help me or show me how to purchase it for certain.  There is another home I like a lot; I just do not get as excited when I think about it.  Perhaps, this is the one I'm supposed to 'enter'. 

I've written at least 10 letters, made several calls.  I'm ready to just go and move in and see what happens.  Like I would have the nerve to do this!  lol

We are gathering our paperwork.   We are logistically trying to see where our life is on paper and in person.  I am so very unsettled and uprooted and I'm choosing to be out of my mind fighting living as I currently live because I can see the future getting closer. 

It is such a hoot that I always knew Florida, USA would become my main address.   It is funny, and NOT, that this was never the way I saw it or felt it happening.

This is extremely good that my life is not easy as it opens myself up to myself way more than is comfortable.  I'm learning that I am me no matter where I am and where I live.  I can choose to be me.  I can choose to care about people.  I can choose to love on.   I can choose to support and participate in life no matter where I live because, truly, my home is where I am.  It is inside of myself connecting to all that is and the truth of how I think, feel, breathe, share and am.

No hiding behind anything.  Facing everything that is real in life.  Taking on the evils and embracing the good.  This may be what pain and/or discomfort can produce.  (I have been talking to a 'friend' [a beautiful, sensitive, brilliant young woman] on Facebook who works with "the street kids".  They have no building to call home.  Their street is their home.  They have no parents.  She and her information regarding these street kids have awakened me to something much greater than myself.) 

WOWZA.  The evolution of humankind is vibrating/showing itself/connecting and I'm not sure there is one person that knows exactly what and where and how and who and why they live as they live.  Not with 100% certainty.  This may be exactly what being human is about.  A ride to learn, grow, become and connect to the essence that flows through us all. 

Wherever, whatever, however, whoever you are living as and being just now, embrace the 'home' that is inside of yourself and build from here.  Build from the truth that you connect to within and (perhaps, have been ignoring/pretending/shutting off/wishing it to be different) without.

May you know and breathe the essence of the life that flows through you gently and kindly; within and without.

Know the essence of your life.  Connect to the essence of your life.  Follow the essence of your life. Iyanla VanZant

Essence - the basic, real, and invariable nature of a thing or its significant individual feature or features (dictionary.com)

blatherskite - a person given to voluble, empty talk; nonsense; blather  (dictionary.com word of the day) I thought this was funny because to me if feels of the opposite of what I am going for. 

                                                        "Beautiful!" Pictures of Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment