Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, February 10, 2014

Getting Me

The online site that is selling 'my' house (the one I would like to purchase) has just taken it off the market again in my mid-bid.  One cannot make this stuff up.

I trust that this is the way it is supposed to be as this is the way it is.  My mind spins from the roller coaster ride I have chosen to ride again and again and again.

I have written one last letter that I have saved for just now that tells my story of why and how I feel and my own inflicted connection to this house.   This type of letter is new to me and I have nothing to lose so I may send it.

It is my truth about living in an apartment, losing my northern home through a frozen pipe burst and looking for a home in the community that I wish to live in and how it has not been a smooth process.

I know the 'seller' has every right to revoke the sale.  I know that I emotionally attached myself to this home on my own accord.

I know that I will be okay as I walk through this.  I am realizing that when I feel angry or hurt, I also tend to feel childish and not want to feel this anger or this hurt.  I realized, with help from a very helpful friend, that my best path is to feel what comes up and let it process through me.

I am in my truth.  I am standing strong in my truth.   I am sharing my truth.   This is what I've been wanting to do all along.  So, I am going to do it.

This is what comes from living and sharing my truth and because of this, I believe in myself; I am connected to myself; I am honoring myself.   I am okay. 

I trust the process of life and I trust myself to know, feel and be myself through it all.  What a greatest of gifts I can give to myself and my world.

May you trust the process of life and know, trust, feel, and be yourself through it all.  What a greatest of gifts you can give to yourself and your world.  Whoop, there it is!   lol

                                                               Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment