Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, February 3, 2014

Myself

I'm finding it hard to talk about myself.  I feel like a 'downer' and a 'Loser' and a 'complainer'.  I see myself talking about outside things. 

Perhaps, there is so much chaos in my thoughts just now because of the unexpected reality of my life.  I'm here to learn about myself, share my journey and, perhaps, support you to be kind, easy and loving towards yourself.  To just be you; through it all.

I'm not as willing and able to give 'support' like I have been in the past.  I'm feeling sorry for myself.  I want to feel sorry for myself.  I want to sulk a little.  I want to give myself extra love and attention.

I want to love inward, yet I want to feel outward.  I want to make whatever words that come out of my fingers to be more about what is on the outside of myself than what is in.  This is new for me; I think.

I'm confused.   I'm concerned.  I'm dreary and sad. 

Okay, now that I've admitted and felt this, I can choose to let it go.

I let go of my confusion, my concern, my dreariness and my sadness.   I try not to label and try to just be.

I walk through and on into a sunnier day.  I love.  I love exactly as I am because I am reacting as I am.  I'm not sure how this makes much sense and it makes perfect sense.

I am not wanting to be what I am not.   I am wanting to learn to be exactly as I am and allow it, process it, embrace it and keep creating going forward.

I think stuck in the muck is much worse than feeling the muck between my fingers, in my cells, and throughout my brain.  Feel it all.  Be it all.  AND, IT CHANGES.

May I offer that whatever you are, whatever you are feeling, however you are, whoever you are just now in this minute.  BE IT.   BE ALL OF WHO YOU ARE.  Move on from here through love.

It is easy to do this when life and our hearts and mind are all in sync.   My hope is that you have experienced this and we will all experience it more and more as we become our truest of selves together.

However, to feel all of ourselves; to be open to all of what is and support each other creating the best life for all of us tomorrow.....  this is the time.   Now is the time to do better than we ever have together.

May you do better than you ever have by just being who you truly are and supporting others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment