Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, February 24, 2014

Inspection

I'm going to the inspection of 'my' house here in Florida this morning.  I am meeting people there to inspect it for me and the realtor to let us in.

I am shaking inside as this is all new to me and I find great discomfort in it.  Yet, it's exciting and a must to see what this house is actually about and if it is something that I really want to compete at an auction for.

Many people are very comfortable with auctions.  I am not one of them. 

I walk on because there is a drive in me to do so.  I walk through the fear of what feels scary and is definitely unknown to me. 

My insides are shaking.  Yet, I have this.

When it's something you really want to do - even if you are shaking from the inside out - may you allow yourself to 'have it' and walk on. 

I am safe even when my feelings and emotions are telling me otherwise. 

This is one of those times when the greatest fight present is between what I know and what I feel.  Yikes.

May you trust yourself to handle and know what to do in every situation that arises.  Please let me do what I 'preach'.  lol

                                                     Bird on treetop

No comments:

Post a Comment