Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, February 20, 2014

Alan Cohen

Oh BOY!  Alan Cohen!!!  WOW!

I was walking outside with my dogs the other day hanging in the side yard of the apartment complex and a 'neighbor' came walking by with his Sheba dog.  We started talking and he offered me to read Alan Cohen!  AND WOW.   I almost immediately felt like I was reading what was in my own mind written much more eloquently than I know how.

The book I'm reading is "A Deep Breath of Life" and it is a daily thought or group of thoughts for each day of the year.   It is very much like the book that I read by Mark Nepo and had so much fun, joy and it offered me more connection to myself and the universe.  Where Mark Nepo is a beautiful poet sharing thoughts that I so connect to, Alan Cohen is a beautiful writer able to write his deepest truth and share his lessons/teachings (and what I feel connected to as well) onto pages of a book.  I feel so blessed to have connected to these, and many other, creative beings. 

How exciting!   One of the dates, February 22 (a day before my awesome sister's birthday) is entitled "Just Be You"!!!  How excited I was when I saw this!   Hoot!  Big, big hoot for me!

Below are a few excerpts from this exciting book and 'right on' man.  lol

"Support me to walk my walk.  My power comes from being what I am."

"I pray to follow my spirit and walk past fear to make my dreams come true.  Powered by enthusiasm, I step forward to greater things."

"The nature of a consciousness shift is the release of an old belief system, replacing it with a new and grander one.  Just when you think you know it all, life comes along and says, "Here, let me show you a bigger universe!""

"Show me the life that is available to me, and let me live it.  I am willing to be wrong about what I thought were my limits."

"In a Time magazine interview, evangelist Billy Graham admitted he was rethinking hell.  "Hell may not be an eternal dispensation," Rev. Graham noted.  "It may just be a sense of separation from God.""

...  which to me can also be associated with a sense of separation from self

"Illuminate my path that I may bless the world."

May you 'see' the path that is illuminated for you and as you walk this path of what is YOU, may the world be more blessed because of it.

                                                         Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment