Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 21, 2014

House

I'm still going after 'my' house here in Florida.   I'm inspecting it now and seeing what if anything needs to be repaired.  I'm sure there is something.  I don't even know if it can be mine and I'm taking it as far as I can take it to find out.  

What a process.

Just amazing.  Something inside of me will not give up.  I need to see if I want to make it mine.  Is it where I belong going forward...  Only way to find out is to head in this direction as best I can.

This is connecting to my innate knowing.   I don't know what the answer will be and I know I have to do everything possible that I know to 'play it out' and see what happens.

I hear myself saying how can one make sense out of non-sense.   I have changes in my changes.  I feel calm when I think I am there.  I am fearful following this dream.   It is a dream into almost everything that is unknown to me.  With it being held by an auction house; with is being sold 'as is' and 'where is'...  I am walking somewhat blindly.    I am not walking without myself, my brain, my desires and my heart.   I have all with me.

It is all I can ask for from my self and I trust the process that I will be 'placed' right where I can work best for the good of my life and all those I touch.

May you trust the process and believe you, too, will find yourself where you can live your best life and support others in doing the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment