Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Spiritual leaders

I seem to be noticing that all my 'spiritual gurus' and people that I like to listen to and connect with are all aligning with each other's teachings, words, and thoughts as to what they are offering in regards to rethinking, regrouping, processing, pushing onward and living fully.

What I hear in my thoughts or feel in my body, I then read or hear or feel in the world.

I think our alignment, each and every one that chooses to follow this path of awareness, togetherness, connection and alignment, is finding its way to the forefront of our humanness.

It is quite a hoot and I hear, see, feel and notice others hearing, seeing, feeling and noticing these actions and reactions that the universe has always been ready to show and/or has always shown.  However, most of us humans, perhaps, have not been ready to 'see'.

More and more are ready to see as there is nowhere else to look.  There is nowhere else to be.  There is nothing better to do.  It is time we all connect to our inner deepest self and live the lives we have inside of us as miraculous and infinite possibility.

As I say this, I believe this with everything that I am.  As I say this, I feel such a discomfort in my belly; an irritability in my bones; a frustration in my mind; a strong anticipation in my heart; an unsteady vibration that wants to flow free.

I know we are heading towards complete fulfillment and I need it nowyikes.  lol

I don't want to live only parts of myself.  I don't want to participate in part of life.  I don't want to not allow parts of me to feel.  I don't want to run, hide, numb, resist or ignore.

I want to participate fully in the life that is/was planned for me to live.  I don't want fear of failure, nor fear of huge success, to stop me in my tracks and tell me I am not ready.  I AM READY.  Now, if I can only tell my human this, game will be ON.!.!

May you know that you are ready for your dreams and your being to be fulfilled and may you allow fulfillment by just living all that you know, are and breathe. 

Namaste'.   From the depth of who I am to the depth of who you are, I honor you.

No comments:

Post a Comment